Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Work in Progress

The new, and temporary, bedstudy.
Howdy gang!

Alright, as promised, we're going through some changes here on the blog, and I thought I would take a moment to walk you through the changes being made in greater detail than I've been hinting at in the past.

The first major change, which some of you might have noticed from the link up in the tab-bar, is the addition of an affiliates page. This is not, as is the norm in a blogging world largely controlled by Tumblr, a list of websites I like... well, two exceptions to that, sort of. You'll see when you go there. Instead, the affiliates page is a list of sites directly affiliated with this one and with each other, mostly by virtue of all being largely overseen, edited, written, and otherwise made to function as websites by yours truly. So that's up there in the tab bar if you are interested.

The next change is to go so far as to say that I cannot possibly keep doing everything I have been doing at A&G being put out by one website. A few posts ago I mentioned the kind of material I intend to keep posting here and that has yet to change. What IS changing is that I will no longer be posting here solo. Over the next few days I hope to be able to name names, but expect to hear about one or two extra authors being added to this little family.

Now, because of that, it's only fair if the posts that pertain only to my personal life and no broader topics get re-homed. The cooking and pet care details will also get re-homed, and those are pages I hope to ad to the affiliates list in the not-to-distant future, as time and work schedules allow. However, quite some time ago I stated that I would never delete an article, and so far that is holding true, which means that the older articles will remain here.

Hopefully, this is the last "here's some changes" post I'm going to have to do before we can get back to our regular scheduled programming. G'night and godspeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment