Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Exciting Developments in the World of Auditing and Gentlemanship

Mantra: I did it for the girl.
Ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement to make. Soon I'm going to be taking this turkey shoot flea circus shambling horror show on the road.

The end of the academic year brings change more accurately than the end of the calendar year ever could. While I'm not graduating from anything this year, I'm very pleased to announce that the supremely talented and horrifyingly under-appreciated K.Q. Simply is graduating, again, from the New Brunswick College of Craft and Design, and this time she seems to be playing for keeps.

Accordingly, the auditor is packing up his highly portable skill-set, pulling roots from the ground, and making his way to the love of his horrid little life to finally close a gap that circumstance opened five long years ago.

More details, I'm sure, will follow, but I just thought it was about time to let you all know what was going on, why I may drop off the radar, and why I might be a little high-strung for the next several months.

No comments:

Post a Comment