Thursday, December 22, 2011

70/500

So, if you're the first person to read this, you're the 500th visitor to A&G. Congratulations. This is also the 70th post, according to blogger, so yay for me.

There's been a sharp decline in the frequency of posts around here and it's not been because I'm busy. I wish I could even go so far as to say that I haven't been writing because I've been thinking, but it's not that (for the most part.)

Mostly, it's just some personal stuff, floating through the abyss, combined with a general lack of enthusiasm and  a loss of focus. This sort of thing is common for me, with the onset of winter. I lose energy and focus with the loss of sunlight. But like an elm that way. I mean, sure, I could get one of them fancy lights or start taking supplimental vitamin D, but... "whatever", as they say.

That's not to say I haven't been thinking. I have. I've been thinking of a lot of things. And sooner or later, I might be bothered to put pen to paper and explain to myself what I mean.

In the meantime, keep thinking, dear reader. You never know where it will take you.

Respectfully Bored,
-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment