Friday, April 13, 2012

Good News Everyone!

I can't find a creative-commons licensed image of Professor Farnsworth, so you're just going to have to settle for the quote.

I got a job. I'm not sure how big a deal that might seem to you, since I haven't been employed for over a year. Let me make it clear how awesome that is. I. GOT. A. JOB. It's at Teavanna, which I am to understand is something quite big in the States, but up here in the Soviet Republic of Canuckistan it's sort of a new thing. My job's going to be sales. Sales of tea and tea products. I'm pretty excited for it, partly because I love tea and actually get to learn about it for once, and partly because, if I haven't made this clear:

I GOT A JOB!

Now, I will try and remember in the future to point this out if we're ever on the subject, but I do want to give the usual legal disclaimer and full disclosure warning that any oppinions I express, particularly related to the world of tea, are purely my own. I do not represent the company here on A&G in any capacity, artificial or otherwise. This is a part of proper business practice that should go without saying, but since it doesn't, I have said it.


In the interest of full disclosure, I may well start doing tea reviews on the off chance I become totally smitten with any of our products. I am not paid in any way, shape, or form for these reviews, and they should not be taken as any form of a communication from the company directly. The tea reviews will be a general function of The Gentleman tag, and I reserve the right to deviate from Teavanna's teas at any time should there prove a demand for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment