Monday, May 21, 2012

A Salute to Anonymity!

Recently, I've had an anonymous commenter that I haven't quite been able to pin down. I assume it is merely one author because the four comments I'm referring to all have much the same weight and direction to them, and Occam's Razor dictates that the simplest solution is usually the correct one.

In any event I wish to acknowledge and thank this contributor or contributors. I've asked those who I know read the blog regularly (about four of you out of the fourty or so hits I receive on an update date), and unfortunately none of you were who I was after. This brings to mind the V for Vendetta quote about the irony of asking a masked man his name, naturally, but you can't blame a guy for asking.

In either event, Anonymous (AKA Another Who Asks), I salute you. Thanks for the occasionally cryptic but always relevant support. You get a big fat kudos.

No comments:

Post a Comment