Thursday, August 30, 2012

It is a minor work!

... A title which is far funnier in my inside the head voice, unless you have a good knowledge of minor West Wing characters, and can summon up the voice of Bernard from the Office of Protocol.

As a large aside, I've begun collecting Warhammer 40k models, and playing them again (I make a decent study of the Imperial Guard), and I have devoted a largely in-character blog to that pursuit over here: http://knighterrant40k.blogspot.com/

In addition to random tales as the mood strikes me, I'll be doing in-character battle reports, photo spreads, and perhaps even the odd model review or two.

1 comment:

  1. This is some pretty great stuff, but if I have any understanding of science fiction literature, aren't the humans supposed to win once in a while?

    ReplyDelete