Friday, March 1, 2013

Thoughts on The Run

Hey there everyone, me here with a quick A&G update. Finally have all of my things moved to the new place thanks to the help of a few of my more helpful friends. Its going to be spending the night unpacking and organizing after work that really takes it out of me.

More relevantly, Gliesse was damaged, which means no more video uploads of any kind, either on Locke LeCruset channel where I keep the fish material, or on Communeguy where we do our gaming. As soon as I figure out whats wrong with her and how much that will cost to fix I can say when I can start posting fun stuff again.

In the meantime, I'll do some channel organization work from the laptop and resume the blog redesign.

As far as the move itself I am taking the oportunity to break out of a few ruts qnd really move my life a little further forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment