Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Busy Day

I don't have my own car, which forces me to keep my schedules pretty simple, most of the time. When it takes twice as long to get anywhere, or do anything, it becomes more necessary to take one's time. Transportation takes a lot of my day, and I've never figured out how to really optimize my time on the road.

Every now and then, though, there's a day where I do have to do more than a handful of things. Tuesdays are normally grocery day, but normally I can get my groceries on the way home from the college by just stopping at the mall, where I'd have to transfer buses anyway.

Today, my day is somewhat more complex. I've got a class that was cancelled, so my whole school day was shifted by about two hours, and, unfortunately, it wasn't a shift which engenders extra sleep. The doctor called to move my appointment to today, specifically this afternoon, which the cancellation of the class had freed up only hours beforehand. What's more, there's just enough time in there to travel, between my last class this morning and my appointment, with a nice gap in the middle where I can eat something if I have it with me. After the Doctor's Office, I'll presumably have to turn around and get right back on a bus, where I *should*, if everything goes according to plan, meet my brother at the mall to do the groceries.

Then, I come home, rest for an hour or so, and go see the RMT my mother sees, who will hopefully be able to tweak my back and wrists so that I'm good for at least a little while longer. Not that either are particularly bad, I suppose, but it would be nice to be rid of the aches of both for at least a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment